For industry partners and related organizations, the HFMA Region 1 conference is an unparalleled opportunity to make and solidify relationships through person-to-person communications and marketing.
Dear HFMA Region 1 Supporters,
The HFMA Region 1 Chapters (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts-Rhode Island and New Hampshire-Vermont) have scheduled the Nineteenth Annual Healthcare Conference for May 19-20, 2020. We are excited to announce this upcoming Conference will be held at the MGM Resorts Conference Center in Springfield Massachusetts. We are extending an invitation to you to be a sponsor of the Conference by offering you access to prime exhibit space and sponsorship opportunities at the Conference. The Conference gathers healthcare financial professionals, including CFO’s and senior executives, from New England, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and other regions with sessions that focus on varying facets of healthcare financial leadership. We expect it to be better then ever!
HIGHLIGHTS FOR THIS YEAR’S CONFERENCE
- Keynote Address by Dr. Rigsby, President and CEO, Rick Rigsby Communications. He is a former award-winning journalist, college professor and football character coach at Texas A&M University.
- Conference theme – Financial Leadership
- We anticipate over 350 attendees.
HIGHLIGHTS OF LAST YEAR’S CONFERENCE
- Keynote Address by Ben Nentim, a #1 New York Times bestselling author, co-founder of The Buried Life movement, and star of the MTV show The Buried Life
- Capstone Address by John Brownstein, PhD on Optimizing the Patient Journey with AI
- All the major health systems and the most notable academic tertiary hospitals in New England were in attendance.
To ensure sponsors receive maximum interaction with attendees, exhibit space, breaks and networking functions will all be located in the same area. The number of sponsor tables will be strictly limited. The layout for the tables encourages more interaction with the attendees.
We encourage your response as soon as possible to secure your access to the limited number of vendor tables. The demand to be a sponsor for the Region 1 Conference has exceeded capacity in recent years – don’t delay! Also, please note the deadline for inclusion in our conference brochure is January 15, 2020.
Please receive this invitation in the spirit in which it is extended, to offer you an early opportunity to show your support for this successful HFMA Region 1 event. If you need more information, call our Conference Administrative Coordinator, Beth Battson at (781) 786-8448 or myself at (860) 539-6055.
As always, you can find information about this year’s conference on our website, www.HFMARegion1.org or using the specific link below.
On behalf of Region 1, sincerely,
HFMA Region 1 Sponsorship Chair