2018 Poster Competition
Has your institution recently made an innovative change that you would like to share with your colleagues in HFMA?
If so, please submit a one page abstract by April 6, 2018.
- Poster topic should be healthcare related, preferably financial related
- An abstract for your poster must first be submitted prior to the April deadline
- The poster must be a single panel no smaller than 30”x36” nor larger than 36”x48”
- You have secured your leadership team’s approval to present your poster storyline
BUT NOT LIMITED TO
|· Revenue Cycle||::||Improved Point of Service Collection Processes|
|· Revenue Cycle||::||Improved Website Utilization for Patient Convenience|
|· Employee Benefits||::||Improved Flex Spending Process Administration|
|· Managed Care||::||Improved Flow of Funds in Bundled Payment Processing|
|· Accounting||::||Improved Revenue Recognition for At-Risk Contracts|
|· Information Technology||::||Improved Management Dashboards|
|· Finance||::||Introduction of Medicare Value-Based Purchasing Management Dashboards|
Mohegan Sun Resort, Uncasville, CT
Thursday, May 24, 2018
Submitted posters will be displayed in the main hall all day.
One winner will be selected towards the end of the conference and the creator will receive $500 Visa gift card!
How to Submit
Please click here for more information and to submit your abstract. All abstracts must be submitted using the Abstract Submission Cover Page and Template provided by HFMA Region 1.
If you have any concerns or questions, please email email@example.com.
- April 6, 2018- Abstract submissions due
- May 4, 2018- Late Submission
- May 24, 2018- Poster session