2017 Poster Competition
Help spread your on the job knowledge to your colleagues and peers by being a poster presenter at the HFMA Region 1 Conference. From now until March 17th, we are accepting poster abstracts describing an initiative, process redesign or analysis that improved an aspect of your organization or department. Posters and abstracts should demonstrate the measured impact of the detailed project. Accepted posters will be displayed during the HFMA Region 1 Conference Poster Session and will also be available online following the conference.
Abstract submission only requires two pages of information: a cover sheet with contact information and a one page brief outline of the project to be in poster form. If your project has a purpose, method, result and conclusion, you’ve got enough for a poster! Some examples of poster ideas include, but are not limited to:
- Revenue Cycle: Improved Point of Service Collection Processes
- Revenue Cycle: Improved Website Utilization for Patient Convenience
- Employee Benefits: Improved Flex Spending Process Administration
- Managed Care: Improved Flow of Funds in Bundled Payment Processing
- Accounting: Improved Revenue Recognition for At Risk Contracts
- Information Technology: Improved Management Dashboards
- Finance: Introduction of Medicare Value Based Purchasing Management Dashboards
Final poster submissions are due April 28th, 2017.
For more information about the poster competition and submitting abstract forms, please email Lauren McManemin at email@example.com.
- March 17, 2017
- Abstract submissions due
- April 28, 2017
- Posters submissions due