2022 Conference Provider Scholarship Application
The purpose of the provider scholarship program is to help defray the cost of attending the HFMA Region 1 Conference.
What is included?
- Conference registration fee (up to $650)
- Travel (airfare or mileage up to $300)
- Hotel (up to $225) (Omni Providence Hotel room block ends 7/29/2022)
Deadline: Applications must be submitted no later than 7/29/2022.
Eligibility: For providers employed at a hospital, physician practice or payor organizations.
Award Criteria: Scholarships will be awarded based upon several criteria, including:
- diversity in provider base of applicants
- HFMA membership status
- description of need
- Due to the limited registration capacity for the conference, all applicants are asked to register for the conference to secure a seat. If a scholarship is awarded to you, registration fees paid will be refunded.
- Recipients agree to volunteer onsite at the conference for at least one hour as needed by the Conference Chair.
Award Notification: Awarded applicant(s) will be notified by email on or before 7/22/2022. Recipient(s) must accept or decline the scholarship within one week of notification.